Google+ Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Getting Busy

Well folks, it's been real hot here in St Louis, Mo. but I've been busy with adding new products to my line up  to bring into the St Louis market place. There's a saying that if you can make a living doing what you love, you never have to go to work. Well I love BBQ and I'm finding that the people  involved with BBQ are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

So I have been working to add new and great products to my line up that are looking to enter the St Louis market, and are looking for someone to knock on a few doors and show business's what they have to offer. This spring I started with Mojobricks and a few weeks ago I added Draper's Smokin Sauce and rubs. Now I'm excited to say I've picked some other great products that I will be talking about.

First one I'll tell you about is MeatRake. You can find out more by visiting their web site www.meatrake.com. Lets just say if you like pulled pork and beef you should have this in your drawer. Makes pulling pork and beef a snap and no more burnt hands.

Next is GrillGrate. their web site is www.grillgrate.com. All I can say is WOW!!! This product makes flare ups on the grill a thing of the past. A must have for any gas grill and they work outstanding on your charcoal pit. The other added bonus they offer is outstanding grill marks on those steaks, burgers and brats. Makes every pit master look like a pro.

The next product I'm bringing to St Louis is Jac's Tailgaters. their web site is www.jacstailgaters.com. I will start bring Jac's to the market starting next month. You are really going to love this line up, they have a wide product line of Sauces, Dips and Marinates and Soup and Chili mixes. Jac's Tailgaters are from Louisiana so you can expect a Cajun kick when you give them a try.

The last one for now, is some time next month I'll will also be representing  Hot Box portable grills. Web site is www.hotboxgrills.com This is a start up company that is making a portable grill that will be in demand for every tailgater and Camper that wants a quality grill that is portable, easy to set up and will last for years.

The last thing I'll tell you about is Shane at Drapers Smokin sauce and rubs has a radio blog . Gettin Sauced that airs every Wednesday at 7 PM and he has asked me to be a guest this Wednesday. So if you want to listen in and hear what is going on in the world of BBQ and find out more about what I'm trying to do. come check it out. Just goggle gettinsaucedblogradio and you can listen in Wednesday at 7PM  I should be on during the first hour sometime around 7:15.