Google+ Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Exciting News

Well folks: today I'll pass on some exciting news about what I've been doing. It should be pretty clear to everyone by now that BBQ has become a passion with me. With me cooking contest and writing this blog and those that follow me on facebook know I always post what I'm cooking each night for dinner. I have become the distributor for MOJO smoking bricks and have introduced them into the St Louis Market, with some success.

Well I'm happy to say I am now representing Drapers Smokin Sauce and their line of rubs. Drapers is a small sauce company in Kentucky  that has a 3 generation history in BBQ. Their smokin sauce and AP Rub are made to work together and are great in combination on pork, chicken and beef.  Shane Draper  the owner has now added MOO'd Enhancer to his line up. MOO'd Enhancer is made to bring your beef BBQ up to the next level.

 Up until now the only way you were able to purchase this product was from their web site and you still can. But my goal is to get this product on store shelves in the St Louis area so everyone in St Louis can enjoy this superior product. Towards that goal I'm am very happy to say starting next week Draper's fine products will be available at St Louis Home Fires located at 15053 Manchester Rd. Ballwin Mo.

So if you want to learn more about Drapers and a little history about how this company came about go to www.drapersbbq.com  while you are there tell Shane I told you about him and his products. Then next week stop by St Louis Home Fires and try some of  his product. Let me know what you think. Of course while your BBQing don't forget to use MOJO Bricks for that added smoke flavor.

As more stores start to stock this product I'll be telling you where it is being sold.