Google+ Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

3 Months and Counting

Well folks, it's been almost 3 months and I'm still writing this blog. What I find amazing is in that time you all have viewed what I have had to say about BBQ 1287 times. That will probably go over 1300 views tonight. I have a hard time thinking that this has had that much readership, when all I have done is write a few paragraphs about something I love to do and click publish. I also pass it along on my Facebook page but that's it and I have a following in just 3 short months. I feel like I have to say Thanks for reading and I hope I have passed on a few tips that has helped you make something tasty.

The other thing that is amazing is this has been read in over 12 countries. From China and Mexico to England and even Iran. The country that has view this blog the most beside the USA is..........Russia!!! with 111 views. Who knew that Russians love BBQ. I guess I'll have to come up with a recipe using Vodka in honor of my Russian followers.

Please keep reading and if there is something you want me to write about or a question you want to ask,please drop me a note and I'll do my best to answer it for you.