Google+ Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Berry Easy Dessert

Well Folks: Today I'll show you how to make a very simple dessert using the the grill. The truth is you could also do this using the oven, or even using the microwave oven. But the name of this Blog is, "Don and His Grill"so I'll be using my grill.

To make this dessert you will need,
 4 oz Ramekins
 One bag of frozen mixed berries
 One Chocolate Bar
 One bag of Marshmallows

 Start by thawing  the berries, then divide them evenly into the ramekins, next add a square of the chocolate bar, and finish by topping with the marshmallows.
 Place the ramekins on the grill and heat till the marshmallows have gotten soft and gooey. This will take about 10 minutes on a Med Hot Grill. Remove and serve, being very careful these will be HOT!!.

When you mix the melted marshmallow with the hot berries and melted chocolate you've got some good eating. This is so easy to make, and you can make them ahead and just put them on the grill after everyone has eaten, and are ready for something sweet. Like I said, very simple, and very tasty.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day, So I'll be taking care of my Lady. You are on your own.